[Libreoffice-qa] How to improve our Bug tracking system

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Wed May 30 08:58:59 PDT 2012

Hello,

thanks a lot for working on that, Rainer!

I am copying Robert, who also has development experience, plus is one of
our fellow admins, so he combines the best of both worlds. :-)

Last year, I've played with self-hosting BugZilla and it worked like a
charm, but I lack experience on what's needed, so when you have compiled
the list of requirements, ping me, and I can provide a VM with BugZilla
you can use for playing.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108