[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:22:54 PST 2012

Hi *,

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

> * UDS Update (Bjoern)
>   - three LibreOffice sessions, some highlights:
>     - we will do three daily LibreOffice builds in Canonical QA Labs:
>       - master without system libs
>         - can we tinbuild that for integration in upstream infra ?

Nothing that would prevent that from tinderbox side :-)

>       - release with system libs
>         - best without tinbuild integration: breakages are more likely
>           Ubuntus faults

and that could be added as well, just disable the mails there.

>       - possibly: QEMU ARM build in QA mode.

And this as well...
It's also possible to have those not in the MASTER overview page, but
in another category "experimental" or whatever other name, if the
concern is "adding noise" to the buildresults page..

ciao
Christian