[Libreoffice-qa] npsoplugin

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Nov 14 03:29:13 PST 2012

Stephan Bergmann píše v Út 13. 11. 2012 v 11:34 +0100:
> FYI, I created <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Npsoplugin> to gather
> information about LO's little-knwon(?) npsoplugin feature.  It might be
> useful to incorporate this into some manual testing documentation?
>
> (I sometimes stumble across such odd features in LO that appear to be
> under-documented.  If there is a canonical place for documentation of
> how to test such features, I'd be interested to learn about that.)

It is a good candidate for manual testing. The steps how to create a
test case are at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Case

If you do not want to learn Moztrap, it might be enough if you provide
the text in the form:

1. step:
Expected result:
2. step:
Expected Rresult

Of course, you could skip "Expected result:" if it is obvious. For
example, if the step is enable checkbox "Tools/Options/LibreOffice/...."
and the result is that the checkbox it enabled ;-)

Yi Fan will be happy to transfer it into Moztrap and answer potential
questions.

Best Regards,
Petr