[Libreoffice-qa] Website Bug quashing success?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Nov 20 09:20:37 PST 2012

I am just wondering, now that it has been a couple of months since
website-related bugs have been copied to the website mailing list, could
someone take a quick look if there has been an overall improvement by
doing this? Are they being closed quicker or more in volument ...?

If there has been an overall improvement (I have been trying to close as
many as I can), are any other section-specific bugs copied over to their
corresponding lists? If so, how successful are these?

It would be interesting, to me, to see data on this. It would help in
forming strategies in trying to attract individuals who would be more
interested in picking bugs for specific sections of LibreOffice but
wanting to only lurk on the specific mailing lists and not on the bugzilla.

Personally, I like the fact that the bugs are sent to the website
mailing list and it saves me the trouble of combing through through
large lists or filtering etc. AND I am interested in website related
bugs only at this time. This lazy path is my preferred way.

But, I will help in promoting the fact that we are in need of QA people
and this being a clear option for them to work.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré