[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla-Assistant

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Nov 29 01:11:29 PST 2012

Rob Snelders schrieb:

> I thought that mails for the BSA always went to the QA-list.

Hi Rob, Christine, All,

thank you for your great work to improve the BSA.

Some time ago I created an automatic mailing to Website-List for all
newly created LibreOffice-Mails with Component WWW. The goal was to
reduce response time for Website related bug reports.

I know that that's not ideal for BUGZILLAASSISTAT, but unfortunately
there is no way (or at least I do no know a way) how to establish
Auto-Mailing related to sub components or similar bug report entries.

My recommendation is that "interested people" create RSS feeds to stay
up to date with all BSA related Bugs - this is the most felxible and
reliable way.

Best regards

Rainer Bielefeld

PS.: We should limit further discussin to
<libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org>