[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-website] Bugzilla-Assistant

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:05:10 PST 2012

On 11/28/2012 03:55 PM, Rob Snelders wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I thought that mails for the BSA always went to the QA-list. But I saw
> last that the bugs for the BSA are sent to the website-list.  What is
> the list to discuss the BSA on?

My opinion is that everything BSA related should be done through QA
list. I also think that the four or five us us with BSA permissions need
to figure out a way to communicate with each other easily when we're
updating (or if we need updated to be temporarily not done). I only
update BSA when FDO gets updated but I know that at times I'm behind by
a day or two and if someone else did it before me
> At the moment when we create a new feature for the BSA then we must
> update the production-site of the BSA to the new version and then ask
> other people if they can work with it. That is not ideal. At my pc I
> can test for Firefox and Chromium. But I can't try Internet Explorer
> or Safari or any of the others. It would great if we would be able to
> let other people test new versions also to see if they get problems.
> I don't know how much hassle that is, but could that be done?

I'm open to suggestions, just not sure what the best solution is.

Regards,
Joel