[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap OpenID support - go for testing!

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Oct 11 08:27:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sigh, this doesn't yet make things clear, let me clarify it.

Actually the native registraion user and Persona  are exactly the
same thing inside Moztrap.

So when a Moztrap user either already has natviely registrated or has
Mozilla Persona logged in. The OpenID using the same email will not be
able to login at the moment because of the temporary security patch :(

Moreover the native user registration/login and Mozilla Persona login
should not be affected.

Best wishes
Yifan

>>> Yi Fan Jiang 10/11/12 10:50 PM >>>
Hi Pedro,

Thanks for trying :) The native registration user  compatibilty was
available just for a short while until Rimas reported the severe
security issue as being discussed. So the exceptional stack is just as
expected because of patch the hole. We'll need to fully fix this any
way.

BTW. Mozilla Persona should not be affected anywhere.

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> 10/11/12 10:30 PM >>>
Yi Fan Jiang wrote
> I have brought OpenID to Moztrap this week, the following is the test page
> for login:
>
> http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/openid/login/
>
> Login example:
>
>   Google user:       https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id
>   Yahoo user:         https://me.yahoo.com
>   Wordpress user: $your_username.wordpress.com

I tried with the same Google account I use for Mozilla Persona. I got

"IntegrityError at /openid/complete/

(1062, "Duplicate entry 'pedlino.browserid at gmail.com' for key 'email'")

(there is a whole page of code and messages I can send you, if you wish...)

Regards,
Pedro