[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-accessibility] Adding "Accessibility" component to Bug Assistant

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Sep 3 09:00:52 PDT 2012

Hi Alex,

the bug reporting is described at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

You might be also interested into the bug triage process that is
described at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

You need to create the account at FreeDesktop bugzilla. It seems that it
does not use any captcha thingie. The confirmation is done via an
E-mail.

You might create the account at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/createaccount.cgi

Best Regards,