[Libreoffice-qa] Regression test (Moztrap) test case localization temporary solution.

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:57:22 PDT 2012

Hi Petr, all,
On 03/09/2012 17:34, Petr Mladek wrote:
[...]
>> So the feedback from our team is the 2nd presentation that is preferred
>> over the others, it seems to be more readable for all of them.
>> May be we can go for the first presentation until we get more languages
>> but do not forget about another solution where the steps and the
>> expected results are grouped for the same language.
>
> Sophie, thanks a lot for getting the feedback.
>
> When I think about it, also the 2nd approach can be parsed by a script.
> It is more complicated, probably more error prone but possible. Thus it
> can be moved into to really localized framework almost automatically as
> well.
>
> So, the second approach is probably the best temporary solution.

Thanks for your investigation :) For information, I will try to organize
a testing session on Moztrap for the 3.6.3 version with the FR project.
May be we can try to organize a full session with very few languages,
like may be DE, JA, FR at the same time?
Also do you have an idea of the time needed (day per man dev) and the
cost to make Moztrap fully localized (UI + content) ?

Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org>