[Libreoffice-qa] Regression test (Moztrap) test case localization temporary solution.

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Mon Sep 3 19:35:12 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie, Petr, all,

Thanks for the discussion and sorry for the late response that I was busy of
other works these days :(

Visually the second one is also my most favorite, so let's start here.

In this week, I will arrange time to update the test cases and make their
format consistent with the prototype 2.

    http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/manage/case/99/

@Sophie, As for the 3.6.3 testing, do you have an estimation when would it be
happening? Currently there are only English cases in the database migrated
from Litmus. We will still need some time to migrate other language versions
before arranging tests. Looking back to Litmus, there are 4 languages version
of test cases: en/de/fr/pt-Br, if necessary we could also create Ja section
awaiting for input.

As for the l10n related hacking, they need large scope of changes in both
frontend and backend. I would plan at least 1 dev month to do all the stuff
including: Moztrap UI l10n implementing, test case l10n hacking and the
relevant tests before they are good enough to be online.

Best wishes,
Yifan

--
  Yifan Jiang