[Libreoffice-qa] Triage Project Update

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:00:26 PDT 2012

Hi Nino,

That's the beauty of our project, everyone's opinion is respected :) I'll
try to avoid adding any work to website team and see what method works best
to get these triaged and organized best. As of now, google doc + fdo seems
to be doing the trick :) Ultimately might just make a macro to auto sort
them once every other week to keep the google doc updated until the
"project" is done (ie. getting all bugs >30 days old triaged so we can try
to stick with a goal of triaging withing 30 days for new bugs). Thanks for
all the valuable input.

Best Regards,
Joel