[Libreoffice-qa] Test file for Conditional Formatting.

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Mon Sep 10 15:00:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

relating with the new design of conditional formatting, in my opinion it is
necessary to check the proper functioning of it, especially to avoid
compatibility problems with versions of LibreOffice not including the new
design (up to 3.5)

After a short exchange of views with Marcus, I have made a first test file,
made ​​in 3.5.5.3, contains the different types of conditional formatting in
classic design, to check if opened successfully in the new versions, and if
saved correctly to open with previous versions.

Licensed under MPL/LGPLv3 +, as required in the wiki.

I have begun a new test for the new design, but I have found several issues
what I have reported, which seems to me, make difficult by now obtain a
practical test.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4006658/LibreO_qaTest_ConditionalFormatting_3-5-5-3_en.ods
LibreO_qaTest_ConditionalFormatting_3-5-5-3_en.ods