[Libreoffice-qa] Writer: Use of different items for Formatting Marks

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Sep 11 09:20:08 PDT 2012

Hi Jochen,

Jochen schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
>
> do you have an overview, if in LO the terms "NO-BREAK SPACE", "NO-BREAK
> SPACE" and "SOFT HYPHEN" are used consistently?

No, I have no overview about the use of the terms. In addition to the
terms which are 'correct' in regard to Unicode, terms are often used in
the same wording as they occur in MS Office.

> Exits a QA-document (e.g. in Wiki) where this is written/noted?

I don't know, whether such a document exists. Long time ago, the attempt
to start an UI review, was not successful.

Kind regards
Regina