[Libreoffice-qa] Esc Call Notes

Andras Timar timar at fsf.hu
Fri Sep 14 03:31:59 PDT 2012

2012/9/13 Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>:
> There are 30ish students from Hungary (I believe?) doing development, asked
> for more EasyHacks to work on, I suggested that maybe they could help triage
> and maybe find their own EasyHacks (not sure what the result of this was)

There have been 13 since last year (not 30). I've got 0-5 in one time,
currently I have 1, he is working on fdo#41737. I would love, if
students could find their own EasyHacks, but in most of the cases they
need guidance. They work on the project only for 6 weeks, and this is
very short. I was thinking of putting not-so-great coders on bug
triage, but I did not do that. They need to produce code in the first
place. When new students come, probably I'll do it a little bit
different, and have them work ~1 hour a day on bug triage. I think
that would make a difference.

Best regards,
Andras