[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap login CSRF issue fix - testing needed.

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Mon Sep 24 19:24:49 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 04:25:22AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> Works correctly with the Mozilla Persona login.

Thanks for trying out.

> I thought the goal of this site was for reporting the results of a
> Regression Test.

Yes, it is exactly for regression test :)

> Instead the login allowed me to enter the backstage, i.e. the construction
> and translation of the actual tests.

Modifying test cases should be done by the test creators or test managers, who
needs special permissions, see:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Cases_Contribution
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_Admin_Guide

By default, a registered user without speical permission is a tester who can
view and run tests, but not modifying them.

If I brought any misunderstanding anywhere, please let me know and I'll need
to fix that :)

--
  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice / SuSE