[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.2 RC2 test builds available

Andras Timar timar at fsf.hu
Thu Sep 27 06:45:03 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

2012/9/27 Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com>:
> Hi all
>
> I'm installing RC2
>
> Why is "GNOME integration" selected by default on the Windows installer?
> What does it do? Should it even show on the Windows installer?

It is an empty feature, it does not install anything. However, it is
annoying that we have it there. We had the solution last week, but
unfortunately the fix or workaround was not applied.

David Tardon wrote on libreoffice dev list:
Ah, so we clearly need a better mechanism to select VCL plugins that can
be built on a given platform. Currently, --enable-gtk is on by default
independent of the platform, so it is set even on Windows or MacOS X,
where it has no sense. Of course, it has not had any visible effect till
now

I am going to fix it over the weekend. But in case the fix does not get
into 3.6 branch in time, a simple workaround is to add --disable-gtk to
the configuration for Windows and MacOS X builds.

Best regards,
Andras