[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.2 RC2 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 07:00:38 PDT 2012

Hi Andras

Thank you for the fast and detailed answer ;)

Andras Timar-3 wrote
> I am going to fix it over the weekend. But in case the fix does not get
> into 3.6 branch in time, a simple workaround is to add --disable-gtk to
> the configuration for Windows and MacOS X builds.

I'm not really worried about it. I expected that it would do nothing (in any
case it only shows up for the small minority of users who do a Custom
install). I was just curious if there was a Gnome for Windows in the
works... Gnumeric hasn't released a Windows version in over a year because
GTK3/Win32 is not ready :(

Best regards,
Pedro