[Libreoffice-qa] LO and Base diagram

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Apr 3 02:59:49 PDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 09:02 +0200, Andreas Lartz wrote:
> there is a long living bug in Base. I think everybody knows that it is
> no more possible to use diagrams in Base reports since version 3.5.0. In
> my eyes it is one of the most annoying bugs.

	Is there a clear bug that is filed, with a tiny, easy-to-reproduce
test-case with a diagram included in it ? :-) if so, can we make it a
3.6 MAB ?

	Also - has anyone tried to bibisect the bug out (using that small
file), that would be something that should pay dividends - with 10x
tests we should be able to get within a few dozen commits of the problem
being introduced.

	Thanks !

		Michael.