[Libreoffice-qa] New Bugzilla Version warning

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Apr 4 03:49:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

I see that the "Change to later Version Warning" Enhancement is under
construction - great!

I am planning to remove the Impress remote Versions from Bugzilla within
next hours. I discussed that with Joel and consensus is that
a) currently we do not need that, it's enough to handle that like
Extensions with Version "(See in Summary)"
b) We need a concept how to handle such new tools in Bugzilla, if I find
the time I will start a todo (in the Wiki) together with Joel, soon.
What means for the new Enhancement: no need to think about these Remote
Version items.

May I suggest to keep the Warning test some shorter? Like
"Sure? Appropriate version is the one where the problem has been
observed first". Guidelines link behind "Appropriate Version"

Best regards

Rainer