[Libreoffice-qa] New Bugzilla Version warning

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Thu Apr 4 12:27:28 PDT 2013

]] Rainer Bielefeld

> I see that the "Change to later Version Warning" Enhancement is under
> construction - great!

It's actually there.  Now it even just displays when the list index
increases (that is, we assume the versions are sorted with the lowest on
top).  This seems to be true atm, at least.

[...]

> May I suggest to keep the Warning test some shorter? Like
> "Sure? Appropriate version is the one where the problem has been
> observed first". Guidelines link behind "Appropriate Version"

I'm happy to put whatever text you can agree on in there, so just come
up with consensus and I'll make it so.

--
Tollef Fog Heen