[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Can someone explain test case #122 to me?

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Sun Apr 7 09:42:38 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas, I did the test, and certain that the bad English is mine.

Basically changing the values:
- in column #6 must change the background color in column #4 from green to
blank.
- in column #10 must change the background color in column #13 from salmon
to green.
- in column #15 must change the background color in column #13 from salmon
to blank.

Seems to work fine, except a crash the first time doing the test.
Win7x64Ult, Version 4.0.2.2 (Build ID:
4c82dcdd6efcd48b1d8bba66bfe1989deee49c3)

Miguel Ángel