[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Can someone explain test case #122 to me?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 7 19:48:19 PDT 2013

Good morning Miguel, *,
mariosv <mariosv <at> miguelangel.mobi> writes:
> Hi Thomas, I did the test,

thank you very much :)

> and certain that the bad English is mine.

No problem :)

> Basically changing the values:
> - in column #6 must change the background color in column #4 from green to
> blank.

O.K: That is the same result as I reported ... ;)

> - in column #10 must change the background color in column #13 from salmon
> to green.
> - in column #15 must change the background color in column #13 from salmon
> to blank.

Ah, O.K. Now I understand the instruction. When I follow your steps, it
works for me as well ... ;)

> Seems to work fine, except a crash the first time doing the test.

During my tests, LO did not crash, so I cannot confirm your observation ... ;)

> Win7x64Ult, Version 4.0.2.2 (Build ID:
> 4c82dcdd6efcd48b1d8bba66bfe1989deee49c3)

Thanks for your answer and have a nice day
Thomas.