[Libreoffice-qa] QA Wiki Cleanup - Any Pages not Under ../QA/..?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sun Apr 7 17:56:08 PDT 2013

Le 07/04/13 07:24 PM, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
> Il 07/04/2013 20:00, Robinson Tryon ha scritto:
>
>> I'm 'qubit' on most sites, but 'colonelqubit' on Freenode
>
> I have met Robinson at LibrePlanet in Boston, and he is really a great
> guy.

Thanks for the note Italo, all these people who need to meet face to
face. I know that we should all meet at the LibOCon once a year. I am
organizing in the hopes of going to the meet in Italy, but not sure if
my body will let me go yet. Sorry I missed you in Boston for the same
reasons.

Maybe I will have the chance to meet Robinson sometime at another
N.American conference in the near future.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré