[Libreoffice-qa] QA Wiki Cleanup - Any Pages not Under ../QA/..?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:23:38 PDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com> wrote:
> Le 07/04/13 07:24 PM, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
>
>> Il 07/04/2013 20:00, Robinson Tryon ha scritto:
>>
>>> I'm 'qubit' on most sites, but 'colonelqubit' on Freenode
>>

>> I have met Robinson at LibrePlanet in Boston, and he is really a great
>> guy.

It was nice to have a chance to chat with Italo at LibrePlanet. Audio
and video conferencing are a neat trick, but nothing really beats
sitting down in person!

> Thanks for the note Italo, all these people who need to meet face to face. I
> know that we should all meet at the LibOCon once a year. I am organizing in
> the hopes of going to the meet in Italy, but not sure if my body will let me
> go yet. Sorry I missed you in Boston for the same reasons.

I'm not sure about getting to the LibOCon this year as the flights are
a bit expensive, but perhaps in the future if I have an employer who
is willing to sponsor such trips :-)

> Maybe I will have the chance to meet Robinson sometime at another N.American
> conference in the near future.

Yes, that would be grand! Are we planning on having a LibreOffice
presence at any other N.A. conferences this year?

--R