[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Can someone explain test case #122 to me?

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Apr 7 20:42:46 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

The translation style looks beautiful, it is fancy to see how the
progress is being made :) Thanks a lot for your effort!

For the conditional formatting case particularly, let's take a look at
left hand side of the sheet (ONE condition by cell).

The idea is cells background color in Column H is conditionally
formatted, according to numeric comparison between cells in Column F
and J in the same row. Meanwhile the numeric comparison is defined by
Column I.

For example, for a random row 11, the test case indicates background
color of the cell H11 should be green when F11 (value 2) < J11 (
adjustable value 3). Otherwise when F11 (value 2) >= J11 (adjustable
value 0), the background color of H11 should be none.

Actually all steps are following the ideas above, we simply do similar
kind of check for each rows in both left-hand side area (left to
column N) and right-hand side area (right to column O).

However the test case was described in a generic way to save the
wording length. May be this brings some confusing?

In addition, I tested the case myself with a master build and did not
find problems:

    Version 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID: 0552b4334c2fb6b130ec05934b952b60418aadc)

Hope these information helps better understanding :)

Best wishes,
Yifan

--
  Yifan Jiang