[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Can someone explain test case #122 to me?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Apr 8 09:57:00 PDT 2013

Hello Yifan, *,
On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 11:42:46AM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
> The translation style looks beautiful, it is fancy to see how the
> progress is being made :) Thanks a lot for your effort!

you are welcome :) And thanks for your work in Moztrap :)

> For the conditional formatting case particularly, let's take a look at
> left hand side of the sheet (ONE condition by cell).

Now I know ... ;) But as I tried to translate it, I was a bit confused,
what should change there ... :( I thought, all changes should happen at
once ... ;) Thanks to Miguel’s explanation, I got the idea, what should
happen there ... ;)

> The idea is cells background color in Column H is conditionally
> formatted, according to numeric comparison between cells in Column F
> and J in the same row. Meanwhile the numeric comparison is defined by
> Column I.

O.K.

> For example, for a random row 11, the test case indicates background
> color of the cell H11 should be green when F11 (value 2) < J11 (
> adjustable value 3). Otherwise when F11 (value 2) >= J11 (adjustable
> value 0), the background color of H11 should be none.

O.K.

> Actually all steps are following the ideas above, we simply do similar
> kind of check for each rows in both left-hand side area (left to
> column N) and right-hand side area (right to column O).

O.K.

> However the test case was described in a generic way to save the
> wording length. May be this brings some confusing?

Maybe ... ;)

> In addition, I tested the case myself with a master build and did not
> find problems:
>
>     Version 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID: 0552b4334c2fb6b130ec05934b952b60418aadc)

Alas there is no master build for my system (Debian Testing AMD64) since
December, if I see this right
(http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-Configuration/)
... :(

> Hope these information helps better understanding :)

For sure :)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.
<TOFU removed>

--
Sometimes a man who deserves to be looked down upon because he is a
fool is despised only because he is a lawyer.