[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Can someone explain test case #122 to me?

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Mon Apr 8 00:28:13 PDT 2013

Hi Miguel,

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 09:42:38AM -0700, mariosv wrote:
> Hi Thomas, I did the test, and certain that the bad English is mine.

Hah, actually I tried to make the scenario easier but have never done
it in a better way, sadly even in Chinese :) I think it is not because
of English, but the relevant complicated scenario. I feel the steps
are concise and clear enough, certainly it will be nice when some one
makes it more generally easy to understand for testers without little
format conditional background knowledge.

Best wishes,
Yifan

--
  Yifan Jiang