[Libreoffice-qa] Lifecycle of builds?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:52:10 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Jochen <oooml at jochenschiffers.de> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> Am 09.04.2013 15:53, schrieb Pedro:
>
>> The image just needs to be corrected by user "uroveits".
>

> I´m "uroveits". I've been watching this thread and I will change the graphic
> when EOL has been set.

:-)

Great.

As Pedro mentioned, and as far as I understand it, our next step is to
pick an EOL date for each of our builds and then go update the wiki
pages. I'd be happy to help update the ReleaseNotes wiki pages, or to
ping pmladek and hand that task over to him.

Mmeeks suggested in this thread that 3.5.x should be considered EOL at
this point. As the last release (3.5.7) shipped about 6 months ago, I
suggest 6 months as the standard "lifetime" for our stable, shipped
builds.

Thoughts?

--R