[Libreoffice-qa] Consistent Time for Meetings

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 03:37:55 PDT 2013

Hi Petr, all

Petr Mladek wrote
> I wonder if a new time would allow other people to joining the call. It
> would be great to discuss things with Rainer, Pedro, Alexander, and
> other active people.

As I said to Joel, I don't consider myself part of the QA team. I'm just
someone who sometimes contributes to this project. Since many of my
contributions don't even deserve an answer (even a f* off would be nicer
than being ignored), I don't see any reason for my level of commitment to
increase.

Thank you for the invitation, though ;)

Good luck with QA work. This project really needs it (IMO it should be more
*sincerely* appreciated and valued ;) )

Kind regards,
Pedro