[Libreoffice-qa] Consistent Time for Meetings

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Apr 11 00:12:06 PDT 2013

Joel Madero píše v St 10. 04. 2013 v 16:42 -0700:
> Hi All,
>
> So we need to set an official, every two week (or maybe 3?)

I would keep the two weeks. It we use 3 weeks and cancel one, it would
mean 1.5 month without a meeting :-)

An important part of the meeting should be making conclusion when there
is a long discussion on the mailing list with an unclear result. Another
important thing is discussing state of different tasks. Even the 2 weeks
between meeting might break the useful dynamic in some cases :-)

> So again, I'm happy to stick with 1300 UTC/GMT if it's best for
> everyone, if others are open to alternative times here is what I
> prefer.
>
> M/T/W/F - 1400 UTC/GMT (one hour later than currently set)
> M-F - 1900 - 2000 (start time between this period)

I am fine with all the proposed times.

I wonder if a new time would allow other people to joining the call. It
would be great to discuss things with Rainer, Pedro, Alexander, and
other active people.

Best Regards,
Petr