[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Question for Test Case #305

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sat Apr 13 22:26:33 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

Your revising is obviously better, thanks for the detailed review, which is
what I always wanted to do :) The current test cases descriptions are
far less than perfect, so fixing these wording problems at any time are
pretty valuable and appreciated.

Would you please help to update the English version as well? Thanks!

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> 04/13/13 4:15 PM >>>
Hello Yifan, *,
next translation round, next problem, sorry ... :(

I tried to translate test case #305
(http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/manage/caseversion/305/), where I
stumbled upon the following description:
<quote>
3. All the field with A "Save as" dialog appears to allow given a name
to the table
</quote>

Is there some text missing after "All the field with"? Or is my English
too bad to understand it? I think, it should be something like

<quote>
3. All the fields with the possibility to enter something in it, will be
filled. A "Save as" dialog appears to allow given a name
to the table
</quote>

or am I wrong here? Native speakers may correct me or improve it, if I
have made a mistake here ... ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Sometimes a man who deserves to be looked down upon because he is a
fool is despised only because he is a lawyer.