[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Question for Test Case #305

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 14 00:03:25 PDT 2013

Hello Yifan, *,
On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:26:33PM -0600, Yi Fan Jiang wrote:
> Your revising is obviously better,

to me it still sounds a litte bit strange ... :(

> thanks for the detailed review, which is

You are welcome :)

> what I always wanted to do :) The current test cases descriptions are
> far less than perfect, so fixing these wording problems at any time are
> pretty valuable and appreciated.

"G"

> Would you please help to update the English version as well? Thanks!

Well, I have done it in the past, when I was sure, that something was
wrong ... ;) But ... As I am not a native speaker of the English
language (and my last English lesson was years ago, so I forgot too many
things ... :( ), I would prefer someone more knowledgeable than me to
have a look at the test cases (but the Wiki pages about QA/testing as
Have a nice day
Thomas.
<TOFU removed>

--