[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Question for Test Case #305

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 14 06:35:16 PDT 2013

Hello Yi Fan, *,
On Sonntag, 14. April 2013 09:29 Yi Fan Jiang wrote:
> I see, it is better to have people reviewing the cases. Before
> that, I think the way we are working on is also good to optimize
> test case:

OK

>   Some one write cases -> people find it unclear or buggy ->
>   update test case to be more understandable

But only, if one know, what they should mean ... ;)

> BTW, I didn't comment on more details in caseversion#305 because I
> saw the problematic wording in the steps description as well. Do
> you mind if I try to update the case next week, though I am not a
> native speaker either :)

Yes, please :) I will translate it then next weekend, and – if I
find any unclear steps, descriptions or the like – will report back
here ... ;)
Have a nice afternoon
Thomas.

<TOFU removed>

--
The sky is blue so we know where to stop mowing.
		-- Judge Harold T. Stone