[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Question for Test Case #305

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Apr 14 00:29:54 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

I see, it is better to have people reviewing the cases. Before that, I think the way
we are working on is also good to optimize test case:

  Some one write cases -> people find it unclear or buggy -> update test case to be more understandable

BTW, I didn't comment on more details in caseversion#305 because I saw the
problematic wording in the steps description as well. Do you mind if I try to
update the case next week, though I am not a native speaker either :)

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> 04/14/13 3:04 PM >>>

> Would you please help to update the English version as well? Thanks!

Well, I have done it in the past, when I was sure, that something was
wrong ... ;) But ... As I am not a native speaker of the English
language (and my last English lesson was years ago, so I forgot too many
things ... :( ), I would prefer someone more knowledgeable than me to
have a look at the test cases (but the Wiki pages about QA/testing as
Have a nice day
Thomas.
<TOFU removed>

--