[Libreoffice-qa] How to exclude Bugzilla "Sub Components" from BSA

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Apr 14 08:50:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

some of our "Sub Components" have been created to grant easy and
effective queries, but it is rather improbable that someone using the
BSA will need these Sub Component for a bug report. Such Sub components
can be defined on the help pages for the components as I demonstrated
for "Tinderbox" on
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_WWW_long>

Adventages and possible disadvantages see on Talk page there. Please
feel free to add more thoughts.

How that can work for a Component without separate help template I
demonstarte here
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/BugReport_Details#Presentation>

@Joel: I hope that will not break BSA update functions, but I am optimistic.

Best regards