[Libreoffice-qa] Version in fdo version picker for SI-GUI

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Apr 14 10:35:01 PDT 2013

Hi Florian

Here a quick solution keeping the current "Extensions" Component with
correct Bugzilla Syntax you see on
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details#Extensions>
  until we have a final decision. Unfortunately (of course) the "SI-GUI"
name will break consistence with older reports ("Server Installation
GUI"), but that should not be a big problem.

The Sub Component will not appear in BSA Picker

If you do not want to keep Extensions Website up to date with latest
builds you should leave a link to the now download location in the
Version description or elsewhere.

And yes, I am happy that we are getting some progress in QA Wiki what
was very outdated and with unclear structure.

CU

Rainer