[Libreoffice-qa] Question : FILEOPEN bug vs 'filters and storage' bug

Jochen oooml at jochenschiffers.de
Thu Apr 18 05:42:23 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer,

Am 18.04.2013 14:22, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
> well, they will be discouraged and deterred (because the have no idea
> concerning what problem that report might be), not prevented.

Maybe... I can not follow your reasoning.

An unconfirmed bug must be confirmed. IMHO many unconfirmed bug are not
understandable respectively it makes a lot of work to ask ("NEED INFO").
This is not a special problem of new/other users. It is a problem of
everyone reading the bugreport - also for advanced-QA-people.

Advanced-QA-people are IMHO not deterred by "unconfirmed".
Newbabies are deterred by circumstantiality, time required, patience or
uncertainty. "Unconfirmed" is IMHO not the problem.

regards

Jochen