[Libreoffice-qa] After EOL has been reached...

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:21:23 PDT 2013

Per discussion at the meeting today, we generally agreed to the following:

AGREED: For users inquiring about tech support after the EOL date of a
release, we politely indicate that the release is EOL and ask them to
upgrade to a new version (or go talk to their vendor/distro/paid tech
support)

AGREED: We de-list versions in Bugzilla 6 months after the release has
been EOLed

Petr, Rainer (and others) -- What do you think about these timeframes?

Thanks,
--R