[Libreoffice-qa] Addressing regressions within a release

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:49:49 PDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> fyi: I added the relevant queries to the minutes at:
>
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19#NEW_ITEM:_Regressions_within_a_release_.28Bjoern.29
>
> -- its currently some 60 bugs to check.

Thanks for the updated information! If I can block-out some time
tonight, I'll take a look at some of those regressions.

If possible, I suggest that after the meeting is done, we add updates
to the wiki page for the next meeting (under the appropriate Action
Item). That will hopefully make it a bit easier to keep track of the
current state of our outstanding Action Items.

If we don't carry-over any Action Item, then an addendum on the
previous meeting page sounds like a good plan.

Thanks,
--R