[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Conference Call 2013-04-19 - Agenda & Minutes

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sun Apr 21 01:42:50 PDT 2013

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 09:50:15AM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 21/04/2013 00:40, Bjoern Michaelsen a écrit :
> [...]
> >
> > This project was started out of the needs of the NL project -- in that case it
> > has to ensure in some way to stay reasonably responsive. Note also that a
> > mailing list is precisely _NOT_ what is needed here, as then there is nobody
> > feeling responsible for it. I would be happy with either Sophie or Charles
> > naming one or two people as the contact persons to the NL community in this
> > case if they are overloaded themselves (which they are), but not with a mailing
> > list -- esp. not one of a community that Sophie describes as "NL projects are
> > always shy about what they are doing".
>
> You can add me as contact person for FR community.

Thanks, thats awesome! I amended that to the notes at:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19#NEW_ITEM:_Get_French_BSA_Operational_.28Robinson.29

note that QA doesnt requests you to do all the work yourself, feel free to
quickly delegate to others if you are timerestrainted. Basically, we just want
a good line of communication here. ;)

Best,

Bjoern