[Libreoffice-qa] New text for NEEDINFO Changes

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 09:54:07 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Did just a little work on the text for NEEDINFO, starting the first test
of 50 bugs this week, if there are any comments please send them my way.
Thanks again Florian for getting this text together :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

This bug has been in NEEDINFO state for more than 180 days (6 months).
The requested information is important to push this issue forward
towards a resolution. Please provide the missing information as soon as
possible and then mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED.

It is possible that the bug was stuck in NEEDINFO state by mistake or
that the requested information has already been added. If this is the
case please put the bug back to UNCONFIRMED.

As part of our regular QA workflow we will be closing this bug as
INVALID in 30 days if the information has not been provided and the bug
has not been put back to UNCONFIRMED status. If the bug is put into
INVALID status but you are able to append the requested information,
feel free to open the bug back up as UNCONFIRMED.

Lastly, because the bug has been in NEEDINFO status for such a length of
time, if possible, please confirm that the bug is still present in a
newer release and leave a comment stating the latest version that has
been tested -- please DO NOT change the Version field on the bug.

The LibreOffice QA team

Best Regards,
Joel