[Libreoffice-qa] New text for NEEDINFO Changes

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Apr 21 10:45:45 PDT 2013

Joel Madero schrieb:
> This bug has been in NEEDINFO state for more than 180 days

Hi,

this text IMHO is much too elaborated and prim, please do not use it.

If you plan such actions please leave a related description in the Wiki,
most here do not have the time to find all scattered info in various
threads. Currently I haven't a clue how the text will be used.
As personal Mail? As comment in The bug? For comments in the Bug please
consider that queries have an important role for bug wrangling, and the
text uses several possible key words like
regular, information, time, ...

Please limit the comment to 1 line + a link to text in the Wiki
concerning more info!

And BTW, still nobody was able to contribute a plausible explication
concerning the benefit of these auto-closes (except hope that some users
will contribute more useful info, but my experience is that most of them
only write "still in version ...) - or did I miss something?

CU

Rainer