[Libreoffice-qa] New text for NEEDINFO Changes

Kieran Peckett crazyskeggy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:00:39 PDT 2013

Something shorter and easier to understand that might work - you don't have
to use this if you want, I'm just making ideas.

It has been 180 days (6 months) since we asked you for more information
about this bug. We will be waiting for information a further 30 days (1
month) before closing this bug.

For more information, go to: [link goes here]

Hope this can help as something to base ideas off.