[Libreoffice-qa] New text for NEEDINFO Changes

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:26:39 PDT 2013

Hi Joel, all

jmadero wrote
> On 04/21/2013 10:45 AM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
>> this text IMHO is much too elaborated and prim, please do not use it.
>
> After long discussions and email threads it seems like *most* people
> agree that NEEDINFO should be a temporary status
>
> Users have some responsibility to help us help them ;)

I agree with the three sentences above :)

Your nice message has too much information ;)

And I agree that 6 months (plus 1 month) is more than enough time to wait
for further details.

Emptying the queue from the QA side is stimulating for both QA and users
(they see something is being done). It should also be stimulating for
developers who can see the list of things to-do growing shorter instead of
being a never ending, always increasing huge list of items to be solved...

Just my 2 or 3 cents ;)