[Libreoffice-qa] fdo#63680 - Windows builds of Master - Writer crashing

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Apr 23 05:21:22 PDT 2013

V Stuart Foote schrieb:
  I asked a very specific question that is appropriately
> addressed to any active QA participant--is  there anyone that is building
> master on Windows and not having the problem of fdo#63680?

Hi,

of course that is an appropriate and useful question. That is one of the
intentions of this list, to attract attention and ask for help
concerning a tricky bug. And also discussion whether an additional
tinderbox can be crated and other organizational questions can and
should be discussed here. And most of it not in the bug, but a Link (in
the Bug) to the thread in the archive might be useful).

But all bug related results ("I still see that with ..." and so on)
should be added as a comment to the Bug, so that all relevant info is
available there.

Best regards

Rainer