[Libreoffice-qa] fdo#63680 - Windows builds of Master - Writer crashing

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Tue Apr 23 05:03:59 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer,

Understand the perceived constraint to using the list.  And while I can't
answer for Pedro,  I asked a very specific question that is appropriately
addressed to any active QA participant--is  there anyone that is building
master on Windows and not having the problem of fdo#63680?

I am not interested in working the issue on the ML, but I require the
information requested to be able to proceed with any additional work on the
issue,  specifically would I be wasting my time to set up a Windows build
platform to test this issue with?  I don't build my own, and normally find
the TinderBox process adequate for QA, but not sure in this case!

I can move on to other issues, or I can get the requested help from the QA &
Dev communities and dig in.

Could just as easily have posted to the Dev list, but expected a request for
help/comment on a  4.1 MAB to elicit a useful response from the QA list, not
a scolding from a *self appointed* list grammarian.

Dude, lighten up! :)

Stuart