[Libreoffice-qa] fdo#63680 - Windows builds of Master - Writer crashing

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:53:15 PDT 2013

Hi :)

I finished reading this topic now, so my two cents....

Am Dienstag, 23. April 2013 15:37:41 schrieb Pedro:

> Hi Bjoern, all
>

> Bjoern Michaelsen wrote
>>
>> How do you want to discuss a bug in a productive way, that neither helps
>> QA or
>> devs (thus the first) or the users (thus the second)?
>

> The question is not How but Where to discuss (which is NOT the same as
> comment)?
>
> I think the QA list is the place to do it. But apparently it is not (since
> the RULES say that this mailing list is not appropriate..)
>
> So my question is still up: Where should QA people discuss about bugs?

THIS is the list for asking questions about bugs (Not kind of "Why is my
bug still not triaged", but "help needed with fdo#12345 <link> Has
something the thing needed there?"

About that I am very clear. the rules should not build up virtual walls.
In my opinion (so I am the one to blame) such things should be on the
libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org OR we should have two seperate
lists: announce at qa.libreoffice.org, for QA related announcements (Test
builds available --> We have a list for that, but THAT should also be on
the main QA list, so keep it up folks) and a discuss at qa.libreoffice.org,
where such things are allowed. The last one would certainly be the main
list thus should the announce at qa.libreoffice.org stuff also be placed at
discuss at libreoffice.org. And that is the current situation, which is
IMHO perfect :)

@Everyone: Thanks for your productive work...