[Libreoffice-qa] FAQ for qa.libreoffice.org

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:26:34 PDT 2013

Hi :)

As I am the coordinator for the qa.libreoffice.org launch, I would like
to make a QA for QA section (Questions and answers for quality
assurance. The page-name is different, of course). So, if you have a
question, which you thing would be appropriate for "QA for QA", please
add it to your list (which is from a short brainstorming session....).
Hope to see the list expanding soon :) [Feel free to say "no" to my
proposals as well :)]

  * How can I help?
  * Where can I get testing builds?
  * How to set the priority of a bug properly?
  * What are the preferred ways of communicating within the QA team?
  * What is required to join?
  * What is the easiest way to get started? [Likely very difficult to
    answer...]
  * <Add some things yourself>

--
Liebe Grüße, / Yours,