[Libreoffice-qa] FAQ for qa.libreoffice.org

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Apr 23 07:42:33 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 04:26:34PM +0200, Florian Reisinger wrote:
> As I am the coordinator for the qa.libreoffice.org launch, I would
> like to make a QA for QA section (Questions and answers for quality
> assurance. The page-name is different, of course). So, if you have a
> question, which you thing would be appropriate for "QA for QA",
> please add it to your list (which is from a short brainstorming
> session....). Hope to see the list expanding soon :) [Feel free to
> say "no" to my proposals as well :)]
>
>  * How can I help?
>  * Where can I get testing builds?
>  * How to set the priority of a bug properly?
>  * What are the preferred ways of communicating within the QA team?
>  * What is required to join?
>  * What is the easiest way to get started? [Likely very difficult to
>    answer...]
>  * <Add some things yourself>

Hmmm, I kinda feel its not good to put that on a website with restricted access
to change, esp. since we already have a wiki that is more accessible and a
ask-site that even has a tag on QA:

 http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/scope:all/sort:activity-desc/tags:qa/page:1/

I would suggest to do the "QA for QA" on either of the existing services, and
-- and this is the important part -- heavily link between wiki, website and
askbot.

Best,

Bjoern