[Libreoffice-qa] Minor Release Regressions - FDO Bug - Incorrect Count

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:20:19 PDT 2013

Hey Pedro,
Sorry for late reply :)
>> >If you go to the link:
>> ><snip>
>> >and click on the "12" on the bottom of the first column we get 86 bugs.
indeed, bug with FDO.
> The 12 refers to the Top 12 items which are NEW+ASSIGNED (BTW why doesn't
> the first column have a label?)
No clue, one of the funky things with FDO ;)

> All others are already solved either as 	FIXED, INVALID, DUPLICATE,
> WORKSFORME, NOTABUG or NOTOURBUG
>
> Unless I'm missing something...
This is pertaining to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19, bottom
"NEW ITEM: Regressions within a release (Bjoern)". Developers asked us
to figure out how many of the bugs marked as a regression within a minor
release were actually introduced at the .0 release, we are testing these
and updating the versions. I am about half way there, going to do more
right now.

Best,
Joel